Fulkopi or Cauliflower and Dim or Egg are two of the most favorite items in Bengali cuisine.
In this blog, we will give you the recipe of a dish with both the ingredients and we think you will love it, especially if you love boiled egg yolk.
Dim Fulkopi (Egg- Cauliflower) Curry Ranna Recipe
- 1 Tiffin Box
- 1 Pot
- 1 Cooking Pan
- 1 Induction Cooktop (like Pigeon Acer Plus Induction Cooktop )
- 2 small-sized cauliflowers
- 3 eggs
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 5 g ginger
- 2 big onions
- Roasted Cumin powder
- Garam masala powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 green chilies
- 2-3 dry red chilies
- Kashmiri Lal Mirch powder
- 2 tomatoes
- Spring onions
- Coriander leaves
- Mustard oil
- Crack and beat 3 eggs in a small tiffin box, add a pinch of salt, and cut spring onions and put it in a pot so that the tiffin box gets slightly immersed in the hot boiling water.
- After 20-25 mins take out the box, and put the steamed cooked eggs aside, and cut them into pieces.
- Now prepare a paste of Onions, ginger, garlic, dry red chilies, and green chilies.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Wash the cauliflowers well and put it in a cooking pan.
- Add the paste, bay leaves, oil, cumin powder, salt, turmeric, chili powder, and marinate the cauliflowers well.
- Allow the cauliflowers to cook well in steam for at least 30 -35 mins in low to medium flame, check so that cauliflowers are well cooked and are not raw.
Cook Egg- Cauliflower Curry
- Now add the tomatoes and the sliced eggs and mix all the masala well with the cauliflower.
- Add the garam masala powder and ghee as well.
- Cook it well for 5-7 mins more.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
Serve it hot for some lip-smacking taste.
The egg is something that goes with every veggie.
The egg can be added or prepared in a no. Of different forms like fried, sunny side up or steamed.
The eggs make the cauliflower recipe yummier and it goes best with tawa or romali rotis.
(Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the recipe are affiliate links. This means when you buy anything using those links, you help support this website at no extra cost.)
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the recipe are affiliate links. This means when you buy anything using those links, you help support this website at no extra cost.
Find more Recipes
- Potol Dalna Recipe | How To Make Bengali-Style Aloo Potoler Dalna
- Jhinge Posto Recipe | How To Make Jinge-Aloo Posto At Home
- Eggless Egg Curry Recipe | How To Make Paneer Ke Ande (Veg Egg)
- Crispy Chicken Recipe | How To Make Crispy Chicken at Home Easily
- Matar Paneer Recipe | How To Cook Indian Style Muttar Paneer
- Potoler Dorma Recipe Bengali Style | How to Make Potol Dolma