Mushroom is a very useful and healthy food item, one can even think of. Although a saprophyte, it has numerous health benefits.
A variety of yummy dishes can be made from mushrooms.
So let’s see a special mushroom recipe, called sweet chili mushroom…
Chili Mushroom Recipe (Gravy)
- 300 g Mushroom
- Rice flour
- Refined Oil
- Chopped onions
- Chopped garlic and green chillies
- Black pepper
- Sweet Chilli sauce
- First cut the mushroom.
- Add cornflour, salt and rice flour to it.
- Fry the mushroom and keep those aside.
- Now heat refined oil in a pan.
- Then add chopped onions, capsicum, garlic and green chillies, sugar, and salt.
- Add 1 spoon vinegar for a Chinese essence.
- Next add the sweet chilli sauce which is available in the market as well as in any online grocery store.
- Mix all these ingredients well with the fried mushroom.
- Finally, add black pepper.
- You are done with the recipe.
It is as simple as that.
You can eat the sweet chili mushroom with Masala Chicken Pasta together and enjoy an Italian-Chinese yummy recipe.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the recipe are affiliate links. This means when you buy anything using those links, you help support this website at no extra cost.
Find more Recipes
- Chicken Chowmin Recipe | How to make Chicken Chow at home
- Ilish Macher Tel Jhol Recipe | How to make Hilsa Light Gravy easily
- Butter Garlic Naan Recipe | Soft Butter Naan (without tandoor)
- Taler Bora Recipe | How to make Sugar Palm Fritters at home
- Muri Ghonto Recipe | How to make Bengali Style Muri Ghonto
- Kolkata Style Chicken Biryani Recipe | How to cook biriyani