Palak chicken, often known as spinach chicken, is one of the most nutritious chicken dishes.
In this dish, palak is the prime ingredient.
This is a high-protein dish that combines the essential nutrients of chicken and spinach while still being incredibly pleasant.
This North Indian chicken dish is a foodie’s dream.
Cashew puree is the recipe’s secret ingredient.
A handful of them is pureed and added to the boiling gravy, in addition to the tomato and ground masalas. This transforms the texture and flavor of palak chicken.
The gravy thickens and becomes deliciously creamy, just the way you want it.
So come lets us see how to make delicious Palak Chicken…
Palak Chicken Recipe (Easy to Cook)
- 1 Kadhai
- 1 Induction Cooktop
- 1 Mixer Grinder
- 300 g chicken boneless
- 2-3 whole dried red chilies
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp green chili paste
- 2 tbsp curd
- 6-7 cashew nut paste
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 0.5 tbsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 100 g Spinach
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Firstly heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add 2-3 whole dried red chilies and allow those to splutter.
- Wait until the oil releases the aroma.
- Now add finely chopped onions, and fry until the onions turn golden brown.
- After 4-5 minutes, add the boneless chicken, and then add ginger, garlic, and green chili paste.
- Add the required quantity of salt and sugar.
- Mix everything well.
- Now add red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and turmeric powder.
- Mix and cook everything well in a medium to high flame.
- Now add sliced tomatoes.
- Also, add the curd and cashew nut paste.
- Mix well, Cover and cook all the ingredients for 10-15 minutes.
- After opening the lid, you can notice the masalas releasing oil.
- Add a little bit of water, so that the chicken is cooked well and becomes tender.
- Now add finely chopped spinach leaves.
- Finally, mix the spinach with the chicken well. Cook for another 15-16 minutes on a low flame.
- Now finally add 1 tsp of garam masala powder and ghee from the top.
- Your Palak chicken is ready to serve.
You can serve this delicious dish with roti, paratha, or rice.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the recipe are affiliate links. This means when you buy anything using those links, you help support this website at no extra cost.
Find more Recipes
- Chicken Chowmin Recipe | How to make Chicken Chow at home
- Ilish Macher Tel Jhol Recipe | How to make Hilsa Light Gravy easily
- Butter Garlic Naan Recipe | Soft Butter Naan (without tandoor)
- Taler Bora Recipe | How to make Sugar Palm Fritters at home
- Muri Ghonto Recipe | How to make Bengali Style Muri Ghonto
- Kolkata Style Chicken Biryani Recipe | How to cook biriyani