WBFDC allows you to book various nature resorts throughout West Bengal online. But for that, you need to register on the portal.
The process is simple and easy and takes only a few minutes.
In this article, you will get to know the following points on how to create an account on the WBFDC portal online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to register on the WBFDC portal online
You will need the following details to register on the WBFDC portal.
- Mobile number
Steps to register on the WBFDC portal online
To register on the WBFDC portal,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of WBFDC at wbfdc.net.
- Next, click on the ‘View Booking’ option on the top.
- Next, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The registration page will open.
Step 2: Enter your details
- Now, enter your name and mobile number in the specified fields.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number. Enter it in the ‘OTP’ field.
- Next, enter your Email ID and Address in the specified fields.
Step 3: Complete registration
- Once all the details are entered, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will be registered successfully.
By following these steps you can easily register on the WBFDC portal. You can then log in using the registered mobile number and book a resort.
Some other articles you might like
- WBFDC Resort Booking Portal Registration Process Online 2023
- How To Book WBFDC Resorts & Properties Online 2023
- Golden Beach, Puri (Odisha) – Timings, Entry Fee, Things To Do
- Top 8 Places to Visit in North 24 Parganas (West Bengal)
- Bangriposi (Odisha) – How To Reach, Resorts, Attractions
- Talsari Sea Beach (Odisha) – 6 Points To Know Before You Visit
Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the article may contain affiliate links. This means when you book or buy something using these links, you help support the website at no extra cost.