Fries are the most easy-to-make recipes; Potato fries, brinjal fries, bhindi fries, and many more.
Although it contains calories, who would like to compromise the taste for calories.
So today let us see how to make lip-smacking crispy bhindi fry at home…
Bhindi (Ladies finger) Fry Recipe
- 300 g Bhindi Chopped
- Onions Chopped
- Green chillies Chopped
- Garlic cloves Smashed
- 4-5 Corainder powder
- Red chilli powder
- Amchur powder
- Garam masala powder
- Mustard oil/refined oil
- To make crispy bhindi fry, first, heat some oil in a frying pan. You can use mustard oil or refined oil for the recipe.
- Now add whole jeeras in the smoking oil.
- Now add chopped bhindis, onions green chillies and 4-5 smashed garlic cloves. I have used smash garlic cloves in this recipe as these makes the bhindis more crispy and add greater taste to the recipe.
- Now toss all this veggies together, allow these to fry well for about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Now when the bhindi have become soft and turns golden brown, add salt, turmeric powder, sugar, red chilli powder, Aamchur powder, and little bit of garam masala powder one by one.
- Now saute all these masalas with the bhindis well. This will allow the bhindi’s to fry and cook a little more.
- Now when the aroma comes out of the recipe know that your yummy bhindi fry is absolutely prepared.
- You can garnish it with coriander leaves too.
The hot bhindi fries are a perfect combination with Rotis for dinner.
So why wait, prepare this simple recipe by adding flavors.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the recipe are affiliate links. This means when you buy anything using those links, you help support this website at no extra cost.
Find more Recipes
- Chicken Chowmin Recipe | How to make Chicken Chow at home
- Ilish Macher Tel Jhol Recipe | How to make Hilsa Light Gravy easily
- Butter Garlic Naan Recipe | Soft Butter Naan (without tandoor)
- Taler Bora Recipe | How to make Sugar Palm Fritters at home
- Muri Ghonto Recipe | How to make Bengali Style Muri Ghonto
- Kolkata Style Chicken Biryani Recipe | How to cook biriyani