Fries are the most easy-to-make recipes: Potato fries, brinjal fries, bhindi fries, and many more. Although it contains calories, who would like to compromise the taste for calories?
So today let us see how to make lip-smacking crispy bhindi fry at home.
Bhindi (Ladies finger) Fry Recipe
- 1 Induction Cooktop
- 1 Kadhai
- 1 Mixer Grinder
- 7-8 Bhindi Chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Onion medium; chopped into juliennes
- 3 Green chillies split from the middle
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Sugar for enhancing the tatse
- 1 pinch Kaalo jeera or Kalonji/Nigella seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1-1½ tbsp Mustard oil
- 1 tsp Aamchur Powder
Cut the Bhindis
- First, wash and prepare the bhindis.
- Cut both ends of it and then chop them into 1-inch pieces.
Heat some oil
- Next, take a kadhai or frying pan and add in some mustard oil.
- After the oil smokes a bit, add in the kaalo jeera and let it splater.
- Next, put in the chopped onion and fry until it turns translucent or golden brown.
Add the chopped bhindis
- To this, add in the chopped bhindis and combine all of them well.
- Now, put the turmeric powder, red chili powder, sugar, salt, and aamchur powder and mix all them.
- Saute the veggies for around 3 minutes.
- Check for the salt and all the other spices. If needed, add some more and combine them well.
- Fry everything for around 3 to 4 minutes more and check if the veggie has soften.
- Continue cooking for a bit more to make the bhindis crisp and yummy.
- Next, add in the green chilis, give it a final stir, and take them out of the heat and transfer them in a bowl.
- Serve it hot with some rice and dal.
The hot bhindi fries are a perfect combination with Rotis for dinner. So why wait? prepare this simple recipe, and add some flavors to your meal.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the recipe are affiliate links. This means when you buy anything using those links, you help support this website at no extra cost.
Find more Recipes
- Crispy Potato Wedges Recipe | How To Make Fried Potato Wedges
- Ghugni Recipe | How To Make Street-Style Ghugni At Home
- Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe | How To Make Bengali-Style Chicken Jalfrezi
- Sheem Aloo Bhaja Recipe | How To Make Potato Board Beans Stir Fry
- Kolkata-Style Chicken Manchurian (Gravy) Recipe
- Aloo Peyajkoli Bhaja Recipe | How To Make Green Onion Stir Fry