Alright, guys, so today while sipping onto my coffee, I was thinking if only I had a cookie to eat with, coz I ran out of every. Well, so I came up with the idea of making some myself to eat.
An oozy Choco fills chocolate cookie has always been my thing, maybe with some added nuts on it. And I’m sure you’ll like it too.
So, let’s move into the recipe!
Chocolate Filled Choco Lava Cookies Recipe in OTG
- 1 cup all-purpose flour/Maida.
- 1 cup powdered sugar/ honey as per taste.
- ½ cup cocoa powder optional
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick butter/2 tbsp oil
- Dark chocolate/milk chocolate chopped into small pieces
- Any kind of nuts as per choice optional
Making the perfect dough
- Mix the softened butter stick or oil with the powdered sugar until all the sugar is incorporated into the butter/oil. Whisk until a smooth whitish mixture is formed.
- Strain the flour and add it to the butter-sugar mixture. Put in the baking powder and baking soda. Strain and put in the cocoa powder(optional).
- Plop the egg into the ingredients in the bowl and add the vanilla essence.
- Mix all these until a smooth dough is formed out of it.
- Take a small piece of dough, put a small piece of dark or milk chocolate into it, make it into a small ball.
- Now like this, prepare as many cookie balls as you want and garnish them with some of your preferable nuts (optional).
Steps for baking
- Pop all the cookie balls inside the oven/OTG and bake them until they are beautifully golden. Preferred Temp : 180℃. Preferred time: 20minutes
- And if you want to make it on a gas top, use a pan, put a rack in it, an aluminum foil covering the rack. Put the cookie balls on it and cover the pan up with a lid.
- Wait until they are golden in color, and then allow the cookies to cool down.
And bam, it’s ready to be eaten and devoured at any point in time you want to. Make as many as you want, of any flavor and taste, and store it in an airtight jar to keep it fresh for a longer time.
Hope you’ll enjoy it!!!
Cover Photo Credits: Riya Chattopadhyay
(Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the recipe are affiliate links. This means when you buy anything using those links, you help support this website at no extra cost.)
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the recipe are affiliate links. This means when you buy anything using those links, you help support this website at no extra cost.
Find more Recipes
- Chicken Chowmin Recipe | How to make Chicken Chow at home
- Ilish Macher Tel Jhol Recipe | How to make Hilsa Light Gravy easily
- Butter Garlic Naan Recipe | Soft Butter Naan (without tandoor)
- Taler Bora Recipe | How to make Sugar Palm Fritters at home
- Muri Ghonto Recipe | How to make Bengali Style Muri Ghonto
- Kolkata Style Chicken Biryani Recipe | How to cook biriyani