Pakoras are one of the most delicious snacks.
Whether it’s made of different veggies, fish, or cottage cheese, everyone loves to have pakoras, especially on a rainy evening.
And when it’s about chicken pakora, nonvegetarians cannot resist their appetite anymore.
Fuming chicken pakoras, ketchup, and a cup of tea fix our mood readily.
Here you will get to know how to prepare tasty chicken pakoras at home easily.
So let’s have a look…
Chicken Pakora Recipe (Homemade)
- 1 Kadhai
- 1 Induction Cooktop
- 500 g Chicken breast
- 1 inch Ginger
- 10 cloves garlic
- 5 – 6 Green chili
- 2 lemon
- Tomato ketchup
- All-purpose flour
- Bengal gram flour
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Refined oil
- Rice flour
- Chilli powder
- Kashmiri red chili powder
- First, wash the chicken, cut them into small pieces and allow the water to drain completely.
- Then add ginger, garlic and green chili paste over the washed chicken.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon of pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Marinate the chicken pieces well with the spices and allow it to rest for 1 hour.
- Then add half a cup of flour, 4 teaspoons of besan, 4 teaspoons of cornflour, 1 teaspoon of rice powder to a bowl.
- And a little salt, because we had already used salt while marinating the chicken.
- Now add a little sugar and 1 teaspoon of pepper powder, salt, 2 cloves of chopped garlic and 2 crushed green chillies and salt in a bowl.
- Crack 2 eggs along with it, beat all the ingredients well with eggs, check if a thick batter is formed.
- The batter should not be too thick or thin, if it becomes too thick, add a little bit of water.
- Now add a little bit of rice flour. Rice flour can make the pakoras more crispy
- When the chicken is marinated, heat 250 grams of white oil in a pan.
- Reduce the flame and take the chicken pieces one by one with a spoon, dip them in the egg batter and fry them in oil.
- The chicken pieces should be fried in a light flame.
- Fry them until they are golden brown.
- When all of them are fried, put them on a plate and serve hot with tomato ketchup and salad.
Sprinkle chaat masala and lime juice on the top of the chicken pakoras.
Chicken pakoras are very popular among non-vegetarians of all ages.
These tempting pakoras are very easy to make and are also a favorite snack on special occasions.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the recipe are affiliate links. This means when you buy anything using those links, you help support this website at no extra cost.
Find more Recipes
- 6 Delicious Sandwich Recipes to Make for Breakfast or Snack
- Chicken Chowmin Recipe | How to make Chicken Chow at home
- Ilish Macher Tel Jhol Recipe | How to make Hilsa Light Gravy easily
- Butter Garlic Naan Recipe | Soft Butter Naan (without tandoor)
- Taler Bora Recipe | How to make Sugar Palm Fritters at home
- Muri Ghonto Recipe | How to make Bengali Style Muri Ghonto