Blueberry Cheesecake is simply a symphony of creamy indulgence and fruity bliss with a twist of crunchy buttery crumb layer. This heavenly creation is a wondrous treat that makes the tastebuds dance with joy.
When you take a fork full of it and put it in your mouth, the velvety cheesecake will melt in while enveloping your senses. It is not too sweet yet satisfies the yearning. So many different textures play together along with the juicy berries.
You can easily make this decadent recipe at home. It is not that hard and needs a bit of your time. So, whether you are a desert connoisseur or plainly a sweet tooth person, you must give this a try and make one for yourself.
Let’s see what the ingredients are and the steps to be followed that will lead you through a journey toward the end results.
Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe (Easy to make at home)
- 1 Springform Pan
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 cup Digestive Biscuits crumbs
- 1 cup Blueberry frozen/fresh
- 2 cups Cream cheese
- 5-6 cups Whipped cream
- ¾ cup Milk
- 3-4 Egg yolks
- 2 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Gelatin
- 2 cups Water cold
Prepare the crust
- First, take a bowl, and in that crush all the digestive biscuits and prepare the crumbs.
- To this, add the melted butter and mix them well.
- Next, spread the entire crumb mixture at the bottom of a springform pan. Press it down and smoothen it with a spoon.
- Put this in the refrigerator and let it freeze until it turns hard.
Prepare the ingredients
- Now, in another mixing bowl, take the cream cheese, and add the vanilla essence. Mix them well and add a bit of lime juice to it.
- Continue mixing for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, take a saucepan and boil the milk.
- Take a separate bowl and the egg yolks and sugar.
- Now start mixing them with consistent stirs and add in 2-3 tbsp of milk. This should be done while stirring.
- Next, add this mixture to the saucepan containing the boiling milk. Keep stirring them continuously and do not stop. Otherwise, lumps will start to form.
- Keep the flame on low and go on cooking until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture into the cream cheese and start to fold them gently from the outwards.
- Combine them nicely until the entire mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Next, add in the whipped cream and fold it into the creamy blend of ingredients.
Put the mixture on the crust
- When all the elements come together take the spring form pan out of the fridge and put the creamy and fluffy mixture on the crust.
- Keep it in the refrigerator again until it becomes hard.
Prepare the blueberry drizzle
- Now, to make the blueberry drizzle, first, take the gelatine and dissolve it in cold water.
- Take a pan and heat it until hot.
- Add the frozen or fresh blueberries and stir them well for a while.
- When it starts to become soft and mushy, add the sugar to taste.
- Keep on stirring until the sugar dissolves nicely.
- Put in a bit of lime juice and mix. Then, to this, add the dissolved gelatine.
- Stir everything and when you see the mixture has started to thicken, give it a taste test.
- If you are satisfied, take the topping out of the flame and transfer it into a bowl.
Add the topping
- Take the cheesecake out of the fridge and drizzle the topping on it.
- Spread it evenly and keep it in the fridge. This will help to set the cheesecake well.
- When set, garnish it with a few more blueberries on the top and side along with two mint leaves on the center for a pop of color.
Ta-daaa! Your mouth-watering Blueberry Cheesecake is ready to be presented. Keep it at the center of the table and while serving, cut it from there and serve.
This dessert is worth investing your time into. Eat it when you crave something sweet and share it with all your near ones. Make it with patience and love.
Disclaimer: The image used is for representative purposes only.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in the recipe are affiliate links. This means when you buy anything using those links, you help support this website at no extra cost.
Find more Recipes
- Crispy Potato Wedges Recipe | How To Make Fried Potato Wedges
- Ghugni Recipe | How To Make Street-Style Ghugni At Home
- Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe | How To Make Bengali-Style Chicken Jalfrezi
- Sheem Aloo Bhaja Recipe | How To Make Potato Board Beans Stir Fry
- Kolkata-Style Chicken Manchurian (Gravy) Recipe
- Aloo Peyajkoli Bhaja Recipe | How To Make Green Onion Stir Fry